For further information, please call or send us a message:
800-124-5666 (toll-free number within KSA)
Head Office - Service Delivery
P.O. Box 9084
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Fax: 00966 - 11 - 2764356
SABB ranks among the biggest and most solid financial institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was incorporated in 1978 as Joint Stock Company, with HSBC Group - one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations - owning 40% of SABB's shares and the remaining 60% owned by individual and institutional shareholders.
The Bank operates through more than 100 branches and more than 500 ATMs across the Kingdom. It is a full-service financial group, providing services in the areas of Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Islamic Banking, Treasury Services, Equity Broking and Custody, Mutual Funds and Insurance.
SABB has the reputation for being one of the best managed banks in Saudi Arabia. As a 'Joined-Up' institution, it has created a number of specialised JVs and subsidiaries: namely HSBC Saudi Arabia Limited, SABB Takaful and SABB Insurance Agency Limited.
A clear reflection of SABB's profile in Saudi Arabia is the number of honours and awards it has received from international rating agencies and industry publications.
The Bank's fully paid-up capital is SAR 10 billion, with total assets of SAR 138.7 billion and a net profit of SAR 2,888 million, as at 31 December 2011.
Global Banking & Finance Review 2012
Best Commercial Bank Saudi Arabia
Global Finance Awards 2012
Best Trade Finance Bank in Saudi Arabia
Best Islamic Project Finance Provider
Best Website Design in Saudi Arabia
Euromoney Awards 2012
Best Bank in Saudi Arabia 2012
Best Private Banking Services Overall in Saudi Arabia
The Banker 2012
Islamic Finance Winner